Over 600 primary schools across Victoria have registered for the Gallipoli Oaks Project.
Registrations are now closed. We apologise for any disappointment.
Since registrations opened in March 2013, schools have been allocated a tree on a first-come, first-served basis.
The schools listed here were the first to register, and were allocated a Gallipoli Oak in April 2015. The list of schools that received a tree in 2016 can be found here, and for 2017 can be found here.
Each school will recieve:
- Gallipoli Oak seedling, for use in a commemorative planting ceremony
- Plaque to mark the significance of the tree
- Horticultural advice sheet, to aid in the care of your Gallipoli Oak
- Mesh tree guard
Schools are encouraged to make use of our project resources:
- Digital e-book of The Gallipoli Oaks Story: How the trees came to grow here
- Digital teacher resource kit for classroom use, tailored to the Grade 3 Curriculum
- Video of ‘How to Grow and Plant a Gallipoli Oak‘
- Order of service template to help shape your ceremony
- Media release template to share your event with your local community